Nathan participated in the USA Paralympic Swim Meet in Dallas, Texas in December 2019. He had a great swim meet. This was his first International Meet and he won the Gold medal in the 200 metre free style. ParasportNL is very proud of what this young swimmer has accomplished. Well done Nate!!
- UPDATE: Athletic Excellence Fund deadline extended due to State of Emergency last week January 27, 2020
- Gymnastics NL Job Opportunity!! January 15, 2020
- REMINDER to all PSO’s that the deadline for the 2020 Athletic Excellent Fund is approaching. January 15, 2020
- Physical Literacy Instructors Training January 10, 2020
- Annual Awards deadline is extended till January 31, 2020. Reminder to PSO’s to submit your nominations. January 9, 2020