Nathan participated in the USA Paralympic Swim Meet in Dallas, Texas in December 2019. He had a great swim meet. This was his first International Meet and he won the Gold medal in the 200 metre free style. ParasportNL is very proud of what this young swimmer has accomplished. Well done Nate!!
- SportNL Announces Annual General Meeting October 16, 2020
- Minister Davis Announces COVID-19 Emergency Support Fund for Sport September 28, 2020
- Sport Newfoundland and Labrador Administrative Building COVID-19 Update September 1st September 1, 2020
- Sport Newfoundland and Labrador Announces Annual Scholarship Recipients August 18, 2020
- Sport Newfoundland and Labrador Announces Provincial Annual Awards Winners July 4, 2020