Nathan participated in the USA Paralympic Swim Meet in Dallas, Texas in December 2019. He had a great swim meet. This was his first International Meet and he won the Gold medal in the 200 metre free style. ParasportNL is very proud of what this young swimmer has accomplished. Well done Nate!!
- 2020 Newfoundland and Labrador Summer Games Postponed April 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Update for Stars and Legends 2020 March 25, 2020
- Coaching NL April Courses March 25, 2020
- Sport NL COVID-19 Update March 18, 2020 March 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from KidSport Newfoundland and Labrador March 18, 2020