Nathan participated in the USA Paralympic Swim Meet in Dallas, Texas in December 2019. He had a great swim meet. This was his first International Meet and he won the Gold medal in the 200 metre free style. ParasportNL is very proud of what this young swimmer has accomplished. Well done Nate!!
- Sport Newfoundland and Labrador Announces Provincial Annual Awards Winners July 4, 2020
- ALERT LEVEL 2 UPDATE!! A Big Step Forward for Sport in our Province June 26, 2020
- Job Opportunities-Aboriginal Sport and Recreation Circle NL June 11, 2020
- Sport NL Announces Provincial Annual Award’s Finalists April 30, 2020
- Sport Newfoundland and Labrador Announces 2020 Hall of Fame Inductees April 22, 2020